Cool Cucumber Cheese Dream
This recipe was given to me by my friend Joanna. It is so crazy flavorful and I loved it instantly. Give this one a whirl for a party or just to have for a few
1 package Cream cheese (I use the 1/3 less fat and taste delicious)
1/2 cup Mayo
1 package of dry Italian is dressing (I think I use Zesty!)
Bread of your choice (I get something long, but with a larger in width)
1. Mix or blend together cream cheese,
2. Let it come together in the fridge for at least 3 hours. I make mine a day or two before
3. Slice and lightly toast the bread you are using.
4. Spread the cheese on top of each slice.
5. Slice cucumber thin and place on top of bread one or two pieces.
6. Sprinkle a little dill over the top of each piece.
All done and put it on a plate and PUT ON A PARTY!