Tisha Take Pizza Crust
Hello everyone. One of my favorite people in the world is @tishrich. She is a wonderful culinary arts teacher in Oregon. I asked her a while back for a pizza crust recipe as I love to bake pizza, Oh man did she deliver a good one. Give this pizza a try and I am sure you are going to love the results. Ingrediants:
1 T yeast 1 cup warm water 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 1 Tablespoon olive oil 3 to 3 1/2 cups flour
Preheat oven to 425 F.
1 Place the 1 cup warm water and 1 Tbsp yeast in a large bowl and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the salt, sugar, and olive oil
3. Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour.
4. Add enough remaining flour (1 1/2 to 2 cups) to make a dough that is not sticky.
5. Place the dough on a lightly floured cutting board and knead until smooth.
6. Roll out or press onto well piled pizza pan
7. Top with sauce, toppings, and cheese.
8. Bake until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbly.... Then ENJOY!!!