Ingredients: 1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 box graham crackers
2 large Hershey bars
Directions: (PRE-HEAT 400 Degrees)
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with Pam.
- Place a layer of graham crackers on tray.
- Boil butter and brown sugar until it gets thick like caramel (a few minutes), stirring frequently. Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Have the Hershey bars broken up into small pieces, place on top of baked product and let sit until melted, then spread evenly with spatula.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until set. Break into pieces or store in refrigerator or freezer.