Meatloaf for one or more!...
This makes meatloaf for one. I like to x4 and use a pound of beef. It is both wonderful and feeds a family. Enjoy.
- 1 tablespoon plain dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (from 1/2 carrot)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 ounces ground beef
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, milk, ketchup, cheese, scallion, carrot, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Add beef and gently combine.
3. Transfer mixture to a rimmed baking sheet and form into a 2 1/2-by-4-inch loaf. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes.