Cinnamon and Coffee Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- LINE 8-or 9-inch square pan with wax paper. Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add dissolved coffee, vanilla and cinnamon to chocolate mixture, stirring until smooth. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Lift fudge out of pan with wax paper and place onto cutting board. Peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Chocolate Fudge: Omit coffee, water and cinnamon. Add 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts and additional 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.