This is wonderful
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, margarine, milk, vanilla and eggs. Blend until smooth. Stir in chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust. Place whole pecan meats gently on top in decorative manner.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and filling is set.