Crock Pot Asian Beef Ribs!
These are wonderful but rich. Enjoy!
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
* 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
* 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
* 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar or Splenda sugar substitute
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil
* 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons sake
* 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 4 lbs beef back ribs or short rib of beef
1. Mix all ingredients except for ribs in crock pot.
2. Add the ribs one at a time, coating them with sauce and stacking them as you go.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
4. Remove ribs and pour sauce into a separate container.
5. Allow fat to separate and skim off of top (there will be quite a bit).
6. Return sauce to meat, and serve.